Sunday, August 28, 2005

first post


Greetings and salutations.

This is by way of a First Post. It's Sunday, August 28 2005, I'm at home in Berlin.

Yes, I am procrastinating, but I really only had one major thing to do today and I've done it. What is it you say? Well, it's a flyer for my upcoming solo piano concert. There it is on the right. The date is September 19 - in Europe we write that 19.09.2005 - day, month, year. Kind of makes more sense once you're used to it. This concert, like others I have done before, will be completely improvised. If I'm lucky and it goes well and the recording sounds good, I might release it as a CD, which I have also done before (see my website, below).

My aim here is to capture something of my strange existence as an artist (and a person) in a more dynamic way - let people in on the process a little. Whether anyone is interested in being let in on the process, remains to be seen. If so... well, you know where to find me. If you want to know more, as always: www.subtlearts.com

more soon... tobias

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home